Location: New Orleans, LA
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Research Coordinator II is to manage all aspects of conducting clinical trials. The Clinical Research Coordinator II is required to have an in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations. As one of the primary resources for the protocol, the Clinical Research Coordinator II acts as a liaison between the patient, investigator, Institutional Review Board and sponsor. The Clinical Research Coordinator II is able to screen, enroll and follow study patients, under supervision, ensuring protocol compliance and close patient monitoring, continuing the required learning process record in this second level position for advancement towards a Clinical Research Coordinator III position. The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for all data and source documentation, adverse event reporting and maintenance of complete regulatory files, under direct supervision.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of good clinical research practice is required
- Must be able to interact well with patients and the general public
- Ability to acquire and maintain all required CITI training certificates
- Ability to acquire and maintain credentialing at all required institutions: Tulane Medical Center, Veterans Administration Hospital/New Orleans, LA and University Medical Center.
- Bachelor's degree or RN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and one (1) year of related work experience
- LPN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and four (4) years of related work experience
- Knowledge of IRB submission process and requirements
- Knowledge of good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations
This position is assigned to pay grade T3.24. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close on the date it is filled
Tulane University is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.