Location: New Orleans, LA
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Research Coordinator III is to manage all aspects of conducting clinical trials, with minimal supervision. The Clinical Research Coordinator III is required to have an in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and good clinical practices asset forth by federal regulations. As the primary resource for the protocol, the Clinical Research Coordinator III acts as a liaison between the patient, investigator, Institutional Review Board and sponsor. The Clinical Research Coordinator III screens, enrolls and follows study patients, ensuring protocol compliance and close patient monitoring, and works independently in designing,coordinating, and implementing all assigned research projects. The Clinical Research Coordinator III is responsible for all data and source documentation, adverse event reporting and maintenance of complete regulatory files.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of good clinical research practice is required
- In-depth knowledge of IRB submission process and requirements
- Must be able to interact well with patients and the general public
- Ability to acquire and maintain all required CITI training certificates
- Ability to acquire and maintain credentialing at all required institutions: Tulane Medical Center, Veterans Administration Hospital/New Orleans, LA and University Medical Center.
- Bachelors' degree or RN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and two (2) years of related work experience
- LPN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and five (5) years of related work experience.
- Certification as a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator(CCRC through the Association of Clinical Research Professionals or ACRP)
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP through the Society of Clinical Research Associates or SoCRA) is strongly desired.
- Supervisory experience
This position is assigned to pay grade T4.25. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane
as well as our Benefits and Pay. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close on the date it is filled
Tulane University is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.